sábado, 19 de janeiro de 2013

"Supremacy" - Muse



Butterflies and Sunflowers #46: I think I'm addicted.

"Supremacy", composta por Matthew Bellamy, é mais uma das maravilhosa canções do álbum "The 2nd Law" (2012) do Muse.

"You don’t have long, I am on to you. The time, it has come to destroy your supremacy..."

"If you're making mistakes it means you're out there doing something." (Neil Gaiman)

Confira o lyric video:


"Supremacy"

Wake to see 
Your true emancipation is a fantasy
Policies have risen up and overcome the brave
Greatness dies
Unsung and lost invisible to history
Embedded spies 
Brainwashing our children to be mean

You don’t have long
I am on to you
The time, it has come to destroy 
Your supremacy

You don’t have long
I am on to you
The time, it has come to destroy 
Your supremacy
Marcela Oliveira Web Developer

Nenhum comentário: